WPE 98.1 Internet Radio Looking for Volunteer DJ's

WPE981

Hey everybody, I'm Brad, the owner of a new internet radio station: WPE 98.1 that is just starting out. In fact, just today, we went 24/7. However, we only have about four DJ's, and this is going to prove a problem if we cannot recruit more people into the team. This started out as a personal project, but we plan to take this station all the way. Anyways, WPE stands for "We Play Everything". And I am looking for DJ's who would be willing to volunteer at least 2 to 4 hours a week for the station.

We do not expect any of you to have any experience but if you do; please let us know when applying. Also, we believe in giving complete freedom to our staff, the only limit is your imagination: we are interested to see what kind of show ideas you may have in mind. Anyways, let's get on with the details:

1. You must have at least a library of 300 songs or more. (We will expect you to prove this)
2. You must be at least 16 years of age. (This is for several reasons: this is a serious station, act mature)
3. You will be required to answer questions through a video interview on Skype. (Mostly to get to know you better)

Please send me an email at: bradleybest21@gmail.com including the following information: your name, your show idea, the kind of music you'd like to play, when you are available for a Skype interview, and Skype username.

You can listen to our station at Free forum : WPE 98.1 if you'd like a taste of what we're currently playing.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you,

-Brad