Japanese Music Program seeks suitable station

Kuma

Hi,

I want to create a niche (English language) Japanese Music program, playing a wide variety of J Music from the last 4 decades, it would be fairly eclectic, from J Pop/Rock to more unusual music.

Looking for a station that would be interested in such a thing.

Thanks in advance!

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd also suggest searching out community stations in your area with multicultural communities; they tend to like this sort of stuff.

Also the Spirits Plants radio station that is regularly on here tends to go for this sort of random/eclectic stuff.

Does this also mean you would be presenting the show in English but the music would be in Japanese; or do the Japanese sing in English as well? I've always been curious about Asian EDM (i.e that made by local producers) although unfortunately I don't understand much Japanese (a word or two maybe); but apparently many Chinese folk do as its a subset of their language...

Anime Radio UK

Hi, I am in the process of starting up a Japanese music station in the UK and am looking for content providers.

If you are still looking for a station please email Adam at admin@animeradio.uk with more details of what exactly you could offer.