2 part question: Recent Tracks, and Payments

Harley Swan

Howdy!

I have a 2 part question...

1) Recent Tracks, why is it, that when I play Daft Punk, It just comes up like this:

nocover.png

ONE MORE TIME
DA

Any way to fix that...?

2) I can not add funds to my paypal account, because apparently Add Funds isnt available in New Zealand, any hints about that?

Cheers, Harley

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi there. We recommend checking the mp3's metadata on the track in question to see if it is correct. If its incomplete it would cause it to display in this way.

You would need to address this issue with PayPal. We cannot assist you with this we are afraid. Apologies. :)

Harley Swan

The tags are fine, they are all complete, its just something to do with the code and the internet radio server... Other codes/scripts show the whole song + name, but with the recent tracks,m it doesnt...

Its normally noticable with songs with featuring artists...

e.g

Dem Franchize Boyz FT Korn
Coming Undone, etc, the FT Korn part is missing!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
The tags are fine, they are all complete, its just something to do with the code and the internet radio server... Other codes/scripts show the whole song + name, but with the recent tracks,m it doesnt...

Its normally noticable with songs with featuring artists...

e.g

Dem Franchize Boyz FT Korn
Coming Undone, etc, the FT Korn part is missing!

Whats your account name please so we can take a look at the account and files. Thank you. 8)

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We do not think this is a problem with your server but the stream encoding software that you are using or the files meta-data information. Also, only yourselves are able to see the recently played tracks in your control panel so it should not be a problem as such. :)

Which stream encoder are you using out of interest? Internet Radio Encoder Software