94.3 FM XORS Xtreme Octane Radio, Accepting Applications Now.

Extreme Octane Radio, Accepting Applications Now.

Extreme Octane Radio

Plays the best hits Non Stop 24/7 live from Wisconsin. Our playlist is made up of Rock, Classic rock, Metal, Death Metal, Industrial, Goth, Electronic, Electronica, Dubstep, Trance, House and more.

We are also a feature station for unsigned bands alike.? We feature many live Dj Shows.
Monday's it is Extreme Mixes; best of the bot mixes.
Tuesday's it is The Ozone Weekly Broadcast with DJ Mike Opolski 8PM CST -5 UTC/GMT to??.
Wednesday's is Bands of The World; Where you can hear today's best unsigned bands.
Thursday's it is Extreme Mixes; best of the bot mixes.
Friday's it is The Ozone Weekly Broadcast 8PM CST -5 UTC/GMT to???
Saturday's is The Peter Vann Show 8 - 10 PM CST -5 UTC/GMT
Sunday's is The Core With DJ Wild One 7PM - 9PM CST -5 UTC/GMT

You can hear Extreme Octane Radio anywhere in the world via our website Extreme Octane Radio | Winter, WI 54896 as well as on Loud City!

Our output is designed to be multilingual with multiple presenters and short advertising breaks.

We broadcast song playing information on our RDS PS and Radio text to ease song identification without the need for presenters when no presenter is broadcasting. We offer a multiple players to chose from. Please choose a player and take us surfing with you!

Extreme Octane Radio features presenters specialized in media subversion and professional sound! Many of our presenters own their very own DJ Services and can be seen around the nation!

Extreme Octane Radio is just that...ExTREME! We are un-scensored, We do not tell nor ask you how to present your show, you do it and present it as YOU LIKE! The only rule we require is, you do a 2 hour slot a week or more!
Extreme Octane Radio has Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited listener connections, 155Gb of server space and a professional team in music subversion! We are heard in over 49countries, and have over 144,000 website hits daily!

So, Why not come check us out, Get your name known, become the dj you always wanted to be....with no limits!

Last edited:

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
nice one dude - good to see a station willing to play both guitar music and EDM and even better for the full honesty about the volunteer / paid opportunities (a lot of Brits / Europeans could learn from this!)

I need to buy a bunch of them cheap travel clocks to put above one of my monitors so I can see what the time is in different parts of the world, I know there's online clocks but the computer screens here are used for audio monitoring and other tasks so little space remains, and a traditional clock with a label underneath it for the timezone is still easier to glance at..

that said, if you do want to get more listeners from overseas perhaps publish a UTC timing for your shows as well as your local time ;)