A lstener connection, connected for 2 weeks has used up all my monthy data, now my station off line

TGrooves

Hi, can you advise me.

A suspicious listener connection, connected to the stream for 2 weeks and has used up all of the monthly bandwidth, now the is station off line as it is now over the 500GB limit.

I have been watching this connection and was going to restart the server, that seems to work, but I did not want to do that and lose all of my " genres" again. which required support inputting the " genres " manually.
So I watched and waited hoping my account would renew before all the data was used up. Unfortunately all the bandwidth was used up and now the station is off line.

I believe my bandwidth will be reset at the end of the month, but would like to know if it was possible to purchase PAYG until everything resets? as i dont want to upgrade the account.

With Thanks
TGrooves

Soul Rhythms Radio UK

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi TGrooves,

Sorry to hear that. Do you know the IP of this particular listener that you are referring to?

No, unfortunately on the pay monthly plans you are not able to purchase any pay as you go bandwidth to get through the remainder of the month. But your monthly allowance will be reset tomorrow (1st October).

So what I've done is I've temporarily increased your monthly bandwidth allowance to help get you through until tomorrow.

OK thank you, I see the stream is up. BUT as mentioned above the station " Genre's " have reset to the default " POP", instead of,
Soul – Disco – Funk – Jazz Funk – R & B – Reggae – AmAPiano – Latin

Can you input the genres manually for me thanks.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
No problem at all. Yes, the other directories will most likely use the metadata from your server.