A Weekly Live Show For Your Station?

DJLazyB

Hello everyone and firstly thanks for taking time to read about my show......

The Chill Out Zone is broadcast live at 10pm till 1am (ukt) on a Sunday Night in to Monday Morning. Altho' it could be repackaged as other stations have done and rebroadcast on another night

I am your cheeky host for the show and it plays the very best love songs with a peppering of features........

*weekly gossip from round the globe*
*3 in a bed*
*live fone calls*
*emails and requests*
*weekly film review*
*lazys big one*
*chat room fun*
*the quiet storm*
*the night shift register*

The music is very laid back with only the very best love songs make the playlist, It's not rocket science but we do have fun and chill out at the end of a busy weekend and prepare for the week ahead

We have a very close interaction with its listeners, the show has been been running across a network of Internet Stations with a cult following for over 5 years......

We have great feedback to the show and everyone gathers to "End Their Weekend, The Lazy Way"

The show is Live and plays listeners requests and often has Prizes to give away to its listeners

The show is generic as in I dont mention station names as such, it starts and ends on a flexible clock start from my private distribution feed and you can easily programme your "Sams" automation to take the show.

I can provide a promo for you if needed.

If your interested you can tune in on the following station: Venture Radio - Internet Radio For The World. or drop me an email at britguy2k@msn.con or add me to your msn. Look forward to hearing from you and once again thanks for reading my post.

Ben Jameson
aka Lazy B

Lazy B - This is Lazy B - Listen, Chat, Interact - DJ Lazy B

Djdavec001

Hello everyone and firstly thanks for taking time to read about my show......

The Chill Out Zone is broadcast live at 10pm till 1am (ukt) on a Sunday Night in to Monday Morning. Altho' it could be repackaged as other stations have done and rebroadcast on another night

I am your cheeky host for the show and it plays the very best love songs with a peppering of features........

*weekly gossip from round the globe*
*3 in a bed*
*live fone calls*
*emails and requests*
*weekly film review*
*lazys big one*
*chat room fun*
*the quiet storm*
*the night shift register*

The music is very laid back with only the very best love songs make the playlist, It's not rocket science but we do have fun and chill out at the end of a busy weekend and prepare for the week ahead

We have a very close interaction with its listeners, the show has been been running across a network of Internet Stations with a cult following for over 5 years......

We have great feedback to the show and everyone gathers to "End Their Weekend, The Lazy Way"

The show is Live and plays listeners requests and often has Prizes to give away to its listeners

The show is generic as in I dont mention station names as such, it starts and ends on a flexible clock start from my private distribution feed and you can easily programme your "Sams" automation to take the show.

I can provide a promo for you if needed.

If your interested you can tune in on the following station: Venture Radio - Internet Radio For The World. or drop me an email at britguy2k@msn.con or add me to your msn. Look forward to hearing from you and once again thanks for reading my post.

Ben Jameson
aka Lazy B

Lazy B - This is Lazy B - Listen, Chat, Interact - DJ Lazy B

Hi Ben how are you its Dave Collins used to be wild and wiked at RGW now owner of Gemini Sounds radio www.geminisoundsradio.co.uk give us a shout mate when you have time cheers Dave