Again whats with no music

DJ.AUDIO

if this keep happen i dont want it anymore it was good at the first but now off on off on keep it on or iam gone ....i can see if you are working on it then send me and email to tell me
my speed always there so i know its you not me

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi DjAudio

Your server seems to be working fine. Could you explain exactly what your problem is ? We have not had any issues.

DJ.AUDIO

no music

i always look to see if it is me first always cs its always the right thing to do ok it was working find then when i came home i always go to the control panel to look at it it always find tonight when i went to it it was very very slow to come up your home page was find
when i want to tune in it onlt said connecting to media for a long time so then i went to DJ Skillz that how is with you to i try to tune in to him and no go
so then i tune in to say Pure Rock Radio it work good so
so if you know help me out
i try again at 3am it work i dont like being the bad guy you guys i love dj in here i was with someone be you and iam telling it SUCK very bad it was always going down and you guy are always there to help all the time thats is what is good for dj

DJ AUDIO

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Dj Audio

We haven't had any reports of any issues. We have also checked our logs and latency graphs and neither report any issues. Pure Rock Radio isn't hosted by us so thats probably not a good indicator of an issue. Could you keep an eye on it and if it happens again let us know. It would also be useful if you could install a program called MTR and run it (and send along the output) :

MTR

This will help us diagnose any problems.

DJ.AUDIO

thank you

thank you for the info iam not much for putting to many program in my pc i always keep my ears on it i will let you know if something happen again you can bet on that but its good that your there to help