'alternative dance' station seeks new talent!

Barricade Radio

Hi there! We're Barricade Radio and we have been going for six months - we've currently got a small but very loyal and enthusiastic fanbase which is slowly but surely building.

We are currenly looking for DJs to fill some of our empty timeslots - you don't have to have experience (many of our DJs had never done a show before Barricade), you just need to play music which could fit the description of 'alternative dance' - basically this could be anything from dubstep to reggae to electro to funk, as long as it's not Guetta-style house or commercial trance!

we are looking especially for those who would be happy to do a weekly 2 hour slot - if you would like to try a couple of shows before committing then that's fine too.

We were set up because our founder spent nearly ten years doing internet radio and got so fed up with the attitude and unprofessionality of many of those involved that he wanted to give a friendly and supportive base for people who are really passionate about music

why not come check us out at www.barricade.heliohost.org and let us know if you would like to work with us!

Peace

The Barricade Family.

RichB

Hi there, my name is Rich and I'm a radio presenter from London who is now based in Madrid.
I've recently been doing shows on another station but I've just heard that they are sadly closing down the station.
I had a two-hour show where I was doing themed nights, ranging from Roots & Dub Reggae, funk & soul and I have a list of other shows ready for broadcasting.

I was using edcast and was remotely connection to their server.

I'd been very interested in doing a show for you so you can here what I do. I speak as well as play the music.

Thanks
Rich