American 80s show produced by pro FM DJ

Smash Ventura

Hi All,
looking for some options in 2012...
a new home for my show at a station that is not 3rd rate.

The station i was with i might return to unless i find a better one that fits me better.

3 main things i look for in a station is a quallity website with good chat box for listeners,
a normal sounding station name not "burn speakers fm.com" or something silly like that
and a serious but fun dedication to a professional sound.

and not a station that tells everyone there number one but have only 12 listeners 10 of which are staff tuning in...

a place honest with themselves and honest about there goals :)

if your station is like this keep reading :)
i can deliver a crisp,well organized and very imaginative show and imaging that is entertaining for your listeners.

The show is "Back To The 80s" and i am looking for a new long term home in 2012 for the best Three hour 80s show out there.

I am a team player and work very hard in my studio...
The show is pre recorded but as many listeners have said in the past dose not sound anything like a pre recorded show.

i do this show out of the love of performing and brining joy to others at no charge.
i have 13 years of pro fm radio behind me also.
Interested?

I have not yet found a net station that i think i can fit well with...i hate drama or
being stuck having to carry a entire place on my own...

I have a couple questions...
do you have station ids?
and do you have commercials?
my show always has a a spot at 40 past each hour for station commercials,dj promos that sort of thing to help co promote with others on the station.

i have included a air check and one of my old pictorial ads which i normally post to my fb wall and make you tube commercials with to show the marketing and imaging i have done to promote me and my show from the old station i was with...

to be clear i want to find a well organized home with a good team to become part of for the long term.

a place that will drop my show into there schedule on a weekend basis or perhaps nightly into the schedule...

i am in the process of looking into offering this show in syndication to net stations
that i feel comfortable with also to help not just myself and the show but
also any and all affiliates who air the show...

thanks either way and keep up the great work :)

Take care & see ya in the past!

- Smash Ventura

Attachments

• Smash club.jpg
    Smash club.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,460
  • Smash Ventura Air Check.mp3
    3 MB · Views: 742