an enquiry on the pay as you go service

D

DJBLZE2009

i am very interested in your pay as you go service.. the question is: i am a budding dj..do i need any special licence to broadcast as i already pay a subscription to a company so that i can play any song in there database with the peace of mind that the artists are getting compensated for there work. would that same licence cover me here too?

and also regarding the pay as you go service how long would your credit last.. let's say i bought £20 of bandwith,, and as i broadcast live in other mediums and couldent get back to this station.. for a few months would i loose the credit or does it stay on there forever until i use my station?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We recommend checking with the company you are already paying to see if they cover you on radio too.

Regarding the bandwidth. Provided you login or use the radio at least once every 4 months your credit will remain.

i am very interested in your pay as you go service.. the question is: i am a budding dj..do i need any special licence to broadcast as i already pay a subscription to a company so that i can play any song in there database with the peace of mind that the artists are getting compensated for there work. would that same licence cover me here too?

and also regarding the pay as you go service how long would your credit last.. let's say i bought £20 of bandwith,, and as i broadcast live in other mediums and couldent get back to this station.. for a few months would i loose the credit or does it stay on there forever until i use my station?