Android App for your Radio Station - Launch pricing £69

RadioStationApps

Hi,

we are proud to announce the launch of our Android App for Radio Stations. Great, single page App customised with your station logo, social media links and in-app email, text and call to the studio actions.

The App also integrates with Google Analytics (user tracking) and Google AdMob, so you can generate revenue through the App.

We customise the App with your stream, graphics and links, prepare and submit the App to Goole Play on your behalf and provide 1 year free updates and upgrades. Launch pricing - £69 to the 10th August 2012 there after £99.

Any questions or queries drop me a line at rob@radiostationapps.co.uk or visit www.radiostationapps.co.uk

Best regards

Rob

Last edited:

RadioStationApps

Any advantages of this app over iTunes?

One difference I would say depends on your listener demographics, this App is for Android phones that may suit a younger audience as they are probably more likely to have an Android phone compared to an iPhone.

Just doing a quick Google, Android market share in the UK is 36% compared to iPhones 28% - so again thats a large proportion of listeners that potentially couldn't use an iPhone App.

Hope that helps.

Best regards

Rob Oliver

RadioStationApps

Why would I want to spend so much on this app when I can use tunein which does exactly the job I want.

Hi DJ Richie D,

I would argue there are several reasons, for all our customers the main reason they are drawn to a stand alone app is branding and marketing. Thats not to say Tune-In isn't fine for some stations like yourself.

On top of that, its easy for a listener on Tune-In to "lose you" in-between all the other quality content / stations.

In particular our iPhone App offers integrated social media tabs and podcast support coming soon. Both apps allow listeners to text / call or email the studio direct from the app. Both the Android and iPhone App offer AdMob advertising to generate modest revenue to offset costs, in fact one of our iPhone customers will make a reasonable profit from there App.

Google Analytics integrated into the App, offers far better stats than you will get from Tune-In.

And did I mention branding and marketing, having your own App with the your icon / logo and your station name directly on the listeners phone, most definitely increases engagement and listenership.

Price-wise I appreciate this may seem a lot to invest, but our Apps are generally anywhere between 3 and 5 times cheaper than most of our competitors.

cheers

Rob Oliver

Last edited: