Auto DJ function

danny_wasp

Need a little help with this, not entirely sure where I'm going wrong with it.

I've uploaded an mp3, 128k joint stereo, CBR, which is what we stream at using oddcast.

I disabled all of the playlists apart from the standard rotation one, assigned the mp3 to that.

The server starts ok but when I try to connect with Winamp I get the error "error syncing with stream".

Help. It says the source is connected ok.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Danny. Apologies for the delay. We have re-enabled your Auto DJ and tested it in both VLC and Winamp. It appears to play fine in both. Are you still getting any issues ?

danny_wasp

Hey mate,

Yeah I think it's something to do with my version of Winamp i'm running. Seems to be that I'm the only person with the problem - bit weird but I'll sort something out.

Cheers for looking though J :)

hustlergraham

Guys,

Im having problems trying to upload songs to the Auto Dj. Im doing everything right but it just won't connect?

Any Ideas?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
The FTP server seems to be responding correctly :

Code:
ftp cp2.internet-radio.org.uk
Connected to cp2.internet-radio.org.uk.
220 ProFTPD 1.3.1 Server (cp2.internet-radio.org.uk Auto DJ)
Name (cp2.internet-radio.org.uk)

What error are you receiving ?

Please also send us an email with your settings (ftp server /username / password) you are using to 'contact@internet-radio.org.uk' so we can check them out.

Guys,

Im having problems trying to upload songs to the Auto Dj. Im doing everything right but it just won't connect?

Any Ideas?