Beetz Radio Station looking for talented on AIR DJ's for our Station

DJ Mac Scotty

Beetz Radio Station is currently going thru major upgrades to our station and we are now looking for talented ON AIR DJ's for time slots on our schedule.

I am Scott Thompson Executive Director/Owner of Beetz Radio Station (Southern Ontario's Feel Good Radio Station). We are currently looking to fill some time slots on our schedule with good quality Talented Radio DJ's to join our station. We are looking for people to volunteer as we are a non-profit station to bring their talents to our station. We are open to many different genre's for the station. However, because we are a family friendly radio station and our a fully licensed and registered station we have to abide by the regulations for the license(No profanity, or that type of music permissible under our licenses). If you want to have a great time working with us and bringing your talents to our station please drop me a line at scotthompson3@msn.com. I will after we have talked be looking to get you to send me a demo as well with your music and voice in the demo please.