Belgian DJ wants to make radio

rik1960

I live in Belgium - Tongeren - Internet radio is still non exsisting in Belgium ... So I'm looking for a station where I can fill some slots. I love the night. I can edit a full program from a-z, drop it on SAFESYNC where You can download it and put it on your server. I have several "programs" I can upload so You can hear what I'm "capable" of ... I'm 52, have a collection of over 7.000 CD's (Pop & Rock, MM, etc) and I'm working on a project for over 5 years now, preparing a TOP 10.000 (Already 12.000 have been selected). I've worked on several Belgian PIRATE and LOCAL radio's between 1979 and 2011. The last time I made radio was a 9 day event, where I covered 8 nights (32 out of 204 hours radio) - "Houston we have a problem" - in a row ... Radio Noordzee One More Time
Sharing radio programs of DJ from different countries is the FUTURE .
TV LIMBURG RADIO NOORDZEE ONE MORE TIME - YouTube

Tom vander Heuvel, Radio Arcan 1979-1980, Radio Noordzee 1980-1986, Radio Noordzee One More Time 2011, Leuven 1986-1988, Radio Tongeren/Radio Hoepertingen 1986-1999 ... Photographer from 1986-1999, video editing, 1999-2005, etc ...

If there's a station that's interested in a pop-rock program (during the night, radio is your only friend), I can sent You a link where You can download a demo-program ... so You have an idea what kind of show I make. "HOUSTON" can be delivered in a 1-2-3-4 our slot per week

Program : "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM" has a few item ...
"69" is a cover+original song (+ it's history) ;
"3 from 1" are 3 songs from 1 artist (album, theme, etc ...) ;
"2 become 1" are 2 versions of the same song mixed (example, eurovision song in different languages) ...

https://dc2.safesync.com/FdWXnqL/HAPPY BIRDDAY ED RAKET.wma?a=mmWRFyTVOVo

tvdh 2.jpg tvdh hasselt.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:

Roby

Rik,

See if Generation Zel! Radio would be a place you would be interested in. I'd love to have ya there, and I promote the station even when I'm sleeping. I'd love to have you "On Air" with us.

Roby