BUTT problem

vlado

I'm trying to get ready for my first attempt of playing live on SL, but I cannot resolve one thing: I watched many video tutorials but none did help me with getting the BUTT software getting the signal I'm sending. I bought the stream, I set it all up, but there must be something missing, 'cause I don't get those signal lights showing I'm getting though. In other words I connected my mixer to the soundcard and I set up BUTT to receive the input signal from it, it says when I click play that the stream is on, but I don't see the lights on BUTT changing, although they are changing on my mixer and my soundcard's (RME Hammerfall) mixer software. Please, if anyone has an idea how to fix that I'd very grateful if you shared it here!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi vlado,

Have you selected the correct "Audio Device" input in the BUTT settings?

vlado

Yes, I have. It didn't work. Then I switched it off and on many times. It finally worked, and it is still working, but I'm not really aware of why did it not work in the first place, 'cause none of the settings are any different now then when I originally started the thread...

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We can appreciate that must have been a :headbang: moment!

We are glad its all working for you now anyway! 8)