"C.R.O.C. Underground Metal"

Noch

Dark hails y'all.

I'm throwing in a post here to find a new station to add to the empire. I host the weekly metal/rock show "C.R.O.C. Underground Metal"; those of you familiar with the underground worldwide scene might already know something about my approach! ;p The show ranges from 1 to 2 hours long per Saturday night. I review the latest headlines and throw in my opinionated comments, I do on-air reviews of unreleased metal and rock albums that I receive from a list of huge labels, I interview bands in a unique format that allows them to elaborate on their answers for almost literally as long as they want, and my style is very humorous, tongue in cheek, and oftentimes sarcastic. I built a following with this show over the years. I've been around for more than 8. You can find my full professional portfolio and biography at noch.mulligore.com.

So here's the deal: I'm looking **mainly*** for a paid opportunity. Salaries can be discussed and negociated as I look into your options VS mine. I'll stick to the same weekly slot every week; my show is ready for Saturday airplay. You must be able to download the show and add it to your station by DL'ing the files I send you. Send me a PM with a full description of what your station is, and why you'd like me to join in, and precise if this would be on a voluntary basis or if there's pay. You also must accept that I work for multiple stations; this isn't an exclusive type of gig. I can provide samples or full shows from my archives upon request. I have years worth of audio to look into.

Looking forward to reading some offers!

Metal up,

Noch