Can we make authhash in Shoutcast area now?

Can we make authhash in Shoutcast area now? And "
  • Added Shoutcast Premium key entry support" - for what purpose this one is, please?

Last edited:

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
Can we make authhash in Shoutcast area now? And "
  • Added Shoutcast Premium key entry support" - for what purpose this one is, please?
As you're on uk your server has been upgraded to v2.6 so yes you can create an auth hash. Here's our guide on how to do this: https://www.internet-radio.com/comm...he-“authhash”-for-shoutcast-v2-servers.21409/

As for the "Shoutcast Premium Key". We think it's probably to do with shoutcast.com's premium subscription service which costs $9.90 per month: https://www.shoutcast.com/pricing We haven't got round to playing with this yet but will do soon. Feel free to try it out an report back here.

As you're on uk your server has been upgraded to v2.6 so yes you can create an auth hash. Here's our guide on how to do this: https://www.internet-radio.com/community/threads/creating-the-“authhash”-for-shoutcast-v2-servers.21409/

As for the "Shoutcast Premium Key". We think it's probably to do with shoutcast.com's premium subscription service which costs $9.90 per month: https://www.shoutcast.com/pricing We haven't got round to playing with this yet but will do soon. Feel free to try it out an report back here.
I have premium ,I put all credentials in my settings - user ID and license ID...copied authhash from Shoutcast settings to my Shoutcast stream authhash here ( Shoutcast server v2.5.5.733/ POSIX/Linux x64) but it looks like authhash link not copied in full range but just part of it and in listing status still requires registration in Shoutcast directory.

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
I have premium ,I put all credentials in my settings - user ID and license ID...copied authhash from Shoutcast settings to my Shoutcast stream authhash here ( Shoutcast server v2.5.5.733/ POSIX/Linux x64) but it looks like authhash link not copied in full range but just part of it and in listing status still requires registration in Shoutcast directory.
I've restarted your server for you as it was still running 2.5.5 and you need 2.6. try now.

HTML 5 player doesn't play my radio in Radionomy area - I pressed a button, playback start but no sound and after half a minute player stopped.

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
HTML 5 player doesn't play my radio in Radionomy area - I pressed a button, playback start but no sound and after half a minute player stopped.
Which button are you clicking and where? Can you link us to it and perhaps provide a screenshot or two? It'll help us diagnose your issue.

Attachments

• 50064458-6E3B-4279-82E0-64B4C704B942.png
    50064458-6E3B-4279-82E0-64B4C704B942.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 414

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
It's hard to see what's up here as your station is functioning fine form our end and your start page works. We can't see what you've entered into their system or how their system works. You'll probably have to contact their support for help with this.

Also, I don't think radionomy is going to be around for much longer and may even be broken. I found a few other radio stations with the same problem as yours. They have this message on every page:

Important Information​

As of January 1, 2020, Radionomy will migrate towards the Shoutcast platform. This evolution is part of the Group’s wish to offer all digital radio producers new professional-quality tools to better meet their needs.

Shoutcast has been a leader throughout the world in digital radio. It provides detailed statistics and helps its users to develop their audience. More than a thousand partners carry Shoutcast stations to their connected apps and devices.

Discover the Shoutcast solution.

What are you trying to achieve here? Is it the web player you're interested in?

It's hard to see what's up here as your station is functioning fine form our end and your start page works. We can't see what you've entered into their system or how their system works. You'll probably have to contact their support for help with this.

Also, I don't think radionomy is going to be around for much longer and may even be broken. I found a few other radio stations with the same problem as yours. They have this message on every page:

What are you trying to achieve here? Is it the web player you're interested in?
No,I have enough as it is just asking about this to be sure it's not working at all... Thanks