Chart topping Dj/producer/radio presenter offering out shows

David Noakes

Hey guys

I'm looking to supply radio shows and/or guest mixes and am experienced and currently presenting:

My names David Noakes i'm a EDM DJ/producer based in Brighton, England. My genre is mainly electro house but also some house and progressive. Think Nicky Romero, Hardwell, Alesso, etc.

I have my own show on Friday nights on Fm station Time 107.5fm for 2 hours, a mixshow and i also present rather than just mix. I run various competitions in conjunction with major labels- for example not long ago i did a Hed Kandi special.

I'm on all major mailing lists and am also a Tastemaker so one for example im 1 of only 15 worldwide Dj's to get material very early.

I was lucky enough to get 17 chart positions last year with my own productions and am hitting a few currently. I'm trying to continue exposure so i'm now offering out free shows if your interested. I'm happy to supply to small or large stations. Smaller tend to supply guest mixes but i can drop in your jingle or create my own introductory one to personalise it.

Larger stations i can present fully if required. I can pre record and email as i have my own pro studio.

My Facebook page is fairly new ive been using my personal one which has about 3,000 fans my artist one im building up now and has links to past mixes you can check out just like the page then youll see mix links and also links to my productions.

My latest track is with chart topping Diva Shena. I also run my own label loseitrecords - YouTube, which is new, first release came out Jan.

My artist page on facebook is www.facebook.com/davidnoakesdj
website is davidnoakes.com but am changing to a landing page soon as i dont have time to maintain hence the facebook page now which is quicker and easier to manage.
Twitter is @djdavidnoakes

Many thanks
David :)

telabadmanwot

Hey Dave, whats your dj name mate, when i googled David Noakes i just got a load of political results about some mentally retarded conspiracy theories, your not a MP are you??????

David Noakes

David Noakes

Hey Dave, whats your dj name mate, when i googled David Noakes i just got a load of political results about some mentally retarded conspiracy theories, your not a MP are you??????

Hi, did you not see my links? I think theres 3 in my post lol

Yeah ive seen that guy, same name obviously not me!

If you google me, i do come up rigth up the top type in david noakes dj i think is better.
here are links
www.facebook.com/davidnoakesdj
DavidNoakes's sets on SoundCloud - Hear the world
davidnoakes | Mixcloud
loseitrecords - YouTube
davidnoakes | Mixcloud - this has all my past radio shows. Last fridays was a toolroom records special.

My website is David Noakes Official Website | UK DJ and Producer
but i dont get time to update it facebook is better

im also a label owner and registered dj/producer on Beatport if you type my name in there youll find me easily, cheers, D.