Club DJ looking for a Resident Slot

Ashley Caveney

hey, im currently a resident DJ in 2 clubs in Manchester, United Kingdom

Im looking for a weekly slot once or maybe twice a week due me working weds night thurs fri and sat nights

I play house and electro and dirty dutch so i would prefer a sunday night slot, if anyone is interested get in touch with me on here or facebook

(username is facebook name)

OPFradio

Im looking for a weekly slot once or maybe twice a week due me working weds night thurs fri and sat nights

I play house and electro and dirty dutch so i would prefer a sunday night slot, if anyone is interested get in touch with me on here or facebook

support@opfradio.co.uk email us for a Tuesday Slot 6pm-8pm
this 2 hour slot would fit your genre well

jollyllp

There are many variables in producing a proper electronic music event. Some things are obvious: a proper space with quality sound and engaging visuals are part of the physics that create a comfortable environment for the crowd. If, for instance, the sound system isn't properly dialed in to the acoustics of the space, the performer, regardless of his or her talent, is going to sound like crap. The result is a lethargic dance floor and an angry performer who will not only expect to get paid but will never come back........

Hey

Hey,

i started a radio station and am looking for DJ's I can put you on sunday nights. My website is www.heatfmradio.com. To contact me please email me at chris.cataldo@gmail.com