Control Panel

global-sounds

Hello
I want to know how i can embed a Dj Control Panel via my website but on my contol panel i cant find a code or link to embed it i dont really want to give the dj's the main access to the control panel i want were they can just login and turn it off and on when they start is there a way for this please

Thank You

Global Sounds Radio

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Why dont you just create a link on your website for your DJ's to the uk1.internet-radio.com control panel login page?

You also have an administrator password and a source password. The administrator password is for logging into the control panel and admin areas of your server. The source password is for your DJ's to use purely to broadcast to the server (along with the hostname / port). You can change the source / administrator passwords from the 'Configure Server > Stream' area of your control panel. Make your source password different from your administrator password and give the source password to your DJ's. You can then change your source password to block out your DJ's if need be at a later date.