cp.internet-radio.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxDance.co.uk

Hi,
Was up for an hour or more.. been down most of the day, this is not really acceptable and support is no where to be found at the moment (sent two emails this far this afternoon and no reply).. Friday night is an important night as we have all the new shows on tonight and the weekend schedule starts... this is not good at all and i am disappointed with how this is being handled and i am considering moving to another provider that have support available when issues arise after all it is when there is a problem you turn to support, no good if they are not available at that time!..

Regards,
Juan @MaxDance

baytrustradio

Server

Could you please tell us when the server is going to be up again, i have sent you an e mail and no reply not very good as a business.

John Williamson
Station Manager
Bay Trust Radio

TinPanAlley

Yes it was up a bit earlier. I managed to log in. Unfortunately I was doing a major update to my station which is very new. Had uploaded a lot of stuff and was arranging it in into new playlists so I had turned my server off. Was in the middle of doing that when it crashed and froze. Now it appears its down again and I can't log in to turn my server back on.

baytrustradio

what a crap company!!!!!

Well i must say what a crap outfit, where is the support no updates to keep you informed since lunch time.

Get your act together or you will lose your customers who rely on a service

John Williamson
Station Manager
Bay Trust Radio:headbang:

Melody One

Servers

This is a real piss take now. Our stations are down, yet we pay you for a crap service with little to no support. And why the hell is the status monitor showing that all servers are operating with a good service? We all look like mugs right now thanks to you guys, and this is not the first time either. Definately looking elsewhere now. Can't conduct a businsess like this.

Station Manager
Melody One
Melody One: Online Radio >> UK Funky, House, Garage, R&B, Soca, Afrobeat, Reggae & more!

MaxDance.co.uk

Hi,
I am looking for pricing now on new services!!

I can't handle being off-air this long (well do have the 64kbps on another server thank god), you define a service not by the way it runs when things go well but by the way they handle the problems and how fast they correct them..

I've not had problems in the past (well some connection issues but that's what the server move was meant to correct) but how this is being deal with (or not as the case may be) has put me totally off!

As i said above you define a service not by the way it runs when things go well but by the way they handle the problems and how fast they correct them... and sorry this service just does not cut it!

Quite frankly i have run out of excuses to tell listeners and DJ's, worst thing is it reflects back on me and my station even though its not my fault!!!

Regards,
Juan @MaxDance

kissfm

KISS FM "Maximum Music"

Try www.makeavoice.com have a good service/cheap/and good auto Dj at the moment we are being relayed via server also auto dj can do requests from your web page via autodj.....

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Apologies again for this issue. We understand how annoyed you all are. We have been desperately trying to sort this issue out but are unfortunately at the whims of the engineers who moved the data centre and their lack of a speedy response to our queries. We understand if this is not good enough for you and understand if you decide to move hosts. We do hope to have this issue sorted asap and are awaiting a response about the move. We will update you on the issue as soon as we have further info.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
The latest report appears to point at the network card breaking last night. Unfortunately this happened just after we thought everything was fine and hence why we only noticed this morning that it was down. We will of course be ensuring this doesn't happen again in the future. We were pro-actively trying to make sure that we had the best possible network connectivity for you radio servers and in the process have been let down by our network providers during the move (that should have taken only 3 hours max) and possibly a faulty network card. Very frustrating. As we mentioned before we will of course compensate those accounts affected with a decent amount of free bandwidth for persevering with this frustrating problem

viperfm

servers

How long till the servers are up and running, i cant even log into the server control panel

viperfm

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
New hardware is being swapped in at the moment. Shouldn't be too long now. Apologies once again.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
At last we are back online 8) We are working on creditting some free bandwidth to those affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.