Current count of transferred data not reported in Centova Panel.

Tony Macedo

Dear Sirs,
My Centova Panel isn't counting the amount of data transferred.
It's not updating, for a few days the counter remains stationary.
Please check, because this information is important so I can choose the appropriate bitrate.
Thank you !
Tony Macedo (RADIO ESTILO LEBLON).

Last edited:

Serpente

I can only join Tony to comment. I made a subscription on 29th. In the past few days, I have encountered this mistake. Or turned off because of shoutcast 470 code.
Serpente Retro Club Radio /serpenteclubradio/

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Tony,

Please be aware that the bandwidth usage is not updated in real-time, this information is only updated once a day. But you are right that this does seem to have stopped showing your usage since the 4th July. Leave this with us and we shall take a look into this for you and see what is going on.

I can only join Tony to comment. I made a subscription on 29th. In the past few days, I have encountered this mistake. Or turned off because of shoutcast 470 code.
Serpente Retro Club Radio /serpenteclubradio/

Hi Serpente,

I have just seen that error box appear in the top right of your control panel. This is completely unrelated to the issue above, this is to do with your shoutcast.com authhash directory settings. Your station is actually working fine so you can essentially just ignore that error and close the box and it should not appear again.