D.J' Wanted URGENTLY

Rag Radio

Hi

We are RAG Radio and require DJ's for all areas of the uk and abroad for 2 or 3 hour slots, or just an hour show, All time slots available AM, PM, Or night time, Peak Drive Times also available.

We are a new internet radio station which has been broadcasting for a few month now and we are looking to go FM within the next 6 - 10 month, The positions are voluntery at the moment but as we grow this will alter.

We are looking for localised DJ's To cover your own area of interest, and place of interest where you live

You work from home and we will broadcast from our Edinburgh Studio direct to our streamers.

If your interested send a email to admin@ragradioproduction.co.uk headed DJ's. Thanks.

Rag Radio

RAG Radio

Thanks John, will be in touch shortly. Thanks for all the replies. If we haven't answered you, please re-send. Have had some great feedback!

Thank you.
RAG Radio.

hi guys i now do 2 rock shows and 1 chart show , it is all unsigned bands and currently lying at no 8 in the podomatic rock genre , if u wd like this show cd u please let me know as i am looking to syndicate it to more stations here is the link PodOmatic | Best Free Podcaststo the last chart show