DANCE MUSIC DJ's Wanted

UK Dance FM

we are UK Dance FM and have been going for over a year now. we are trying to sort out new djs and shows, we have many slots available and are keen to here from all genres, experience is preferred but not essential. A mic is a must, however if you feel you are extra special and dont need one then we still want to hear from you anyway. we get listeners from all over the world and on average we broadcast 25000 listener minutes a month. The station is under going a bit of a make over at the moment so i am also looking for programme managers and advertising and website staff.

if you are interested please leave a way of contacting you and i will get back to you asap

thx Snowy

DJLush

Hi Snowy

I would be interested in finding out more, been a DJ for 4 years and also have vast experience in management as I have been a station manager of radio stations in the past and have also ran my own station for a few months as well.

If you have anymore questions then you can email me at loverboi69@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

DJ Lush

dj carl martin

dj carl martin

hi i have been a dj for the last 14 years i have played on house of dance raido as well as played lots of clubs i mix every thing from house through to techno but my style is deep.would love to be able to some show's you can check out some of my mix's on soundcloud.com
dj carl martin you can drop me an e-mail if you like carllinney@hotmail.com cheers;)