DJ available for any radio

djbai

Hi thanks for visiting my thread im currently looking to play for a internet radio station from home
my DJ name is djbai and love to play dnb dustep and top 40 music also pop but i can play any type of music please post your email and name on this thread so i acn get in toch with you if your intrested
i only play on ppl lisenced radio uk based and also plaese tell me ur radio website so i can take alook
thabks djbai

Wishdokkta

Hi mate, we are currently on the lookout for new DJ's. We cover dance, dnb, rock, alternative and pretty much everything in between (we dont particularly want r&b or too much chart)

Our website: Welcome to music liberation.

We are, of course, fully PPL AND PRS licensed (as I am sure ALL UK stations on this site are ;) )

I would require a short 5minute demo from you to make sure you can add something to our station, you can send that to my email: controller@firebrandradio.com

Cheers
K Hall - Controller, Firebrand Radio

I am Mark (aka DJ Captain Maverick). I own an American Based Internet Radio Station. We are a recently established/ all Genre/ All Request Internet Radio Station. I do give creative control to the DJs of their own show. Please review our website. On the left hand side of the site are links to different pages on the site. One of which is "DJ Application". Please review this "Application Information". If you are interested in coming to our station, please complete the Automated Application on site.

Mark
Station Owner
Rising Eagle Radio
dj_captmaverick@risingeagleradio.com
www.RisingEagleRadio.com