Dj available for the love of music

ronuk99

hI eVERYONE

i have just joined this great site and internet radio. For me i have workked in radio for many years. Both in pirate radio which i still love and also whilst serving the military on BFBS Radio in Germany. I still belive radio as so much more to offer than todays commercial radio.......Thats why id like to offer my free service. I have my own professional studio right at home with mics and Sam broadcaster. The type of show id love to present is the 60s and 70s hits with a top 20 countdown week in week out. Live chat requests in skype. more

I do work part time as a film producer and wedding videographer. visit my site Untitled Document
i am quite happy to work around a schedule to do shows etc

(sorry still undergoing some admin )

If you looking for someone to join you then please contact me on wilkinfo@gmail.com
or skype me at ronuk99

id love to hear from you

Ron Vincent

oysterproject

Hi

Hi Ron, we are an internet station created by a charity for people with disabilities so we are open to giving everyone who has a bit of drive and enthusiasm a chance to broadcast. Email us at admin@radiolewes.org.uk with details of the sort of music you like and the times of day you could broadcast, we have slots at the weekend available at the moment. You will need to be able to connect to our DJ server and log in to broadcast your show Check out our station at Radio Lewes and/or FB Oyster Lewes, cheers, John :)