DJ looking for a station

DJ Instinct

Experienced online DJ looking for a place to DJ. Former manager, marketing agent, and online personality for kentuckyweedradio.com. Ran out of time to DJ a few years ago. Have more time to spare and am looking to get back online. I play mostly top 40s but like to mix in some 80-90s era music. More of an eclectic taste in music. Have magic jack to take calls from callers and run various promotions.

Some information about myself and my setup.

Jordon Humphreys
Male
19 years old
from the United States
2 years of experience online
Can Setup and configure my own setup
Hosted my own site at one point

Computer:
i5 processor with 16 gb ram
Sam broadcaster
3748 songs on file
94.46 Download and 11.96 upload speeds
Ethernet connection
Blue yeti microphone

Please reply here or repsond via my email
jordonhumphreys5@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Stevy6

Check us out at www.hive365.co.uk see if the schedule works for you, tune in and listen to our live presenters. If you feel it’s a fit, click the apply button.
I look forward to seeing you over there.

DJ Rock

INTERNET DJ WANTED
Are you sick of drama in the internet radio world? Come join us today.We are Drama Free. We here at ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK RADIO Are looking for new Dj's to come help us out. We are looking for fresh faces! We mainly play Classic Rock & Roll,Pop & Country no Rap. If you are interested, please email me @ rockinrichie@cox,net or add me TO SKYPE MY NIC IS therock201399
We are a 3 year old Station and establish right now. We are perfect if you are Looking for a place to just relax and GROW with us. The 2 owners have 15 years in Internet Radio experience to get it done. Now don't get me wrong. Our main goal is to make this station Large and in charge. However we need you're help first. .TY Rock