Dj looking for a stn that plays rock 60's - 90's

Djmandymoore

hi I am a dj of 7 years playing classic rock and 60's to 90's music seeking a stn to join I run dj sam pro and have a data base of somewhere over 1000'000 tunes. ive work for web radio stn's in the past and also dj'ed a game named secondlife for the past 6 years.
please contact me if you like to know more

Dj Mandy Moore

Demo

Hi Mandy,
http://hive365.co.uk are always looking for new presenters to join us.
We are 100% fully interactive with our listeners via our custom webplayer / Game plugins etc.
If this fits your needs then please let me know.
If you wish to know more you can email me demo@hive365.co.uk or join our teamspeak server ip: ts.hive365.co.uk

Look forward to your response :)

Hello Mandy, my name is Jessie Lynn Nighthammer and I’m here looking for new talent for a online radio station, Epic Gamer Radio.
Epic Gamer Radio launched January 3, 2014. Our DJs and Staff Members come to EGR from many different games: Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars 1 & 2, Minecraft, Second Life, Star Trek Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, TSW and many more. We are currently looking for more volunteer on-air DJs and podcasters. We still have several time slots open on our schedule. If you have ever wanted to spread your special taste in music, or simply enjoy entertaining others, please visit our website www.epicgamerradio.com/apply-today/. We will get back to you as quickly as we can to set up and interview time.

Thank you for reading through this brief message. We hope even if you aren’t interested in becoming a DJ yourself that you will try tuning in to our station from time to time. Just visit our main site www.epicgamerradio.com and click the “Tune In Now” button. You can also come and talk with us on our Teamspeak 3 server. Here is the address: truepodcastmedia.teamspeak3.com:9902 Feel free to drop in any time. We hope to hear from you soon.

Jessie Lynn Nighthammer
Human Resources Manager
JessieLynn@epicgamerradio.com

Do you have timeslots in minds that you wish to do.

Let me know your preferences and we can have a chat about it.

Regards
Station Manager

Moogirl

Hi Mandy!

If you are still looking for a station, consider HOOVE Radio (Honoring Our Outstanding Veterans Everywhere). HOOVE Radio is licensed, on-air 24/7/365, and the main genres played is classic rock, pop and country with a few surprises added in. If interested, you can contact me at: amartin@myfrontiermail.com or drop me a message here.

pross705

Hi Mandy, my name is Patrick, I'm with KCIA based in the midwestern US. You can check out our website at kcia1.com or email me directly at ftap52@outlook.com. Our specialty is oldies, would love to hear from you......Thanks

Chitown303radio

Mandy, this is Brandon station owner of VRDO Radio. There's a lot to my station that I could list here but instead would like for you to check for yourself :) www.vrdoradio.com Fill out the app and I can get you on the station in no time. One thing I can say is that we are a media partner with an upcoming broadway musical, not many stations can say that. I hope to hear from you and we are open to all genres of music. Better yet feel free to email me: bdavisdenver@gmail.com I'm also known as Raven w/Raven Eggs And Kegs Radio Show / Raven Eggs And Kegs (You can search me also to see that I am pretty known in this business)

Talk soon