DJ looking for broadcaster position

djmichael

DJ looking for presenter position

hello my name is Michael king i have been doing small radio broadcasts with local weather sports,also i do local and world news however i don't have an mp3 demo that i could give you as i just had to buy a new computer i am really interested in being a presenter with a internet radio station i believe i would make an awesome contribution to your radio station,i have a awesome personality and am very helpful to others and i am also able to play music if you guys have a license for that ? thanks for your time and i hope to be hearing from you soon you can email me at king.michael1@whrsd.org
or reply below

Last edited:

Mike howard

hello my name is Michael king i have been doing small radio broadcasts with local weather sports,also i do local and world news however i don't have an mp3 demo that i could give you as i just had to buy a new computer i am really interested in being a presenter with a internet radio station i believe i would make an awesome contribution to your radio station,i have a awesome personality and am very helpful to others and i am also able to play music if you guys have a license for that ? thanks for your time and i hope to be hearing from you soon you can email me at king.michael1@whrsd.org
or reply below

yes michael we have ppl licence too,all legit.i'll be sending you an email soon.
Thank you

ShaunMoore2011

Hi Michael ,

My name is Shaun Moore, I'm Head of Programmes at Crazy Radio (Crazy Radio).

We are an online radio station and are currently looking for new shows to add to our schedule,

I would be interested in broadcasting your shows, .

If your interested get back to me,

Email: radioshaun2011@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Shaun