DJ looking for gig

Caminokid

Hello I am Tim Shafer and I am looking for a daytime position as a rock, pop metal station that covers 60's to the 90's.
I was currently a DJ on a station as a morning person and one show I did Saturday afternoon. I was also manager and program director of my old station.

The owners lost their license at midnight last night.

I have SAM Broadcaster and lots of music.

I have been a DJ in various forms since 1984. FM radio, Internet, Bar, Party and the list goes on.

I am used to working weekdays. I am always on time. I have alot of fans. They will follow me.

If you are interested in me reply to thread and we can talk.

hello i am the owner of razr radio

hello i am dj wildman jensen owner of razrradio i am looking for djs to dj at my station i'm on the ground floor with this station need a all new crew starting over since my partners took me over went to court and won i have got it back and basiclly starting over so if your still looking for a gig email me at djwildmanjensen@yahoo.com
Hello I am Tim Shafer and I am looking for a daytime position as a rock, pop metal station that covers 60's to the 90's.
I was currently a DJ on a station as a morning person and one show I did Saturday afternoon. I was also manager and program director of my old station.

I have been a DJ in various forms since 1984. FM radio, Internet, Bar, Party and the list goes on.

I am used to working weekdays. I am always on time. I have alot of fans. They will follow me.

pross705

Hi Tim, I'm with KCIA Internet Audio around since 2003. If still looking, shoot me an email at ftap52@outlook.com. or visit our website at kcia2.com

Patrick

scottyd

Hi Tim

Sounds just like what we need my friend, we have day time slots if you want them. we are UK based and fully licensed Rock Bandom Radio. Rock Bandom Radio