DJ looking for internet radio station!

Aaro7n

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be willing to give me a opertiunity on their station.
Im based in Leicester UK, my style is of a mixture of electro / trance , outline vocals and pulse beats.
Ive had a couple of interests in the past, but did not hear from them again, im starting to think either my music style or mixing just doesnt cut the mustard :)
The system i use is Virtual DJ pro full

Ive attached a link to my soundcloud, please feel free to take a listen, if its rubbish, im all ears to critisissm lol !
www.soundcloud.com/aaro7n

Thanks loads Everyone !
Aaro7n

hi there

id be happy to have you over on fresh radio liverpool this is the kind of content we are looking for in the evenings although at present we are awaiting centova cast v.3 from our server provider to make live streaming easier if you wish to join us in late october please contact us using one of the links below

Russell Bundy

True Sounds Radio

Hey,

Well im the chairman of True Sounds Radio and we are a international radio station that is truly the listeners station. I would like to offer a presenting role to your needs would suit you in your spare time as you wish to present. You can also do it recorded if you like also.

We plan to be broadcasting on DTV hopefully if we have the fundings and in future be on FM but that will take time.

Just send me a email over if what you would like and you could get presenting straight away on a great station. My email is: truesoundsradio@radio.fm (I can also send more info if you need it)

Mista G

We have plenty of spaces left on our station based in the Wirral, UK

About Us:
Pure Djs - The Music Evolution is all about Djs at different skill levels showcasing their talents to an online audience. Whether you have a DJ Controller or full DJ Equipment you will fit right in. We also have two channels to listen to. First channel is for generic genres such as House, Electronic, Dubstep, DnB and common sub-genres. Second Channel (Harder Channel) is for the harder things in life. If you like it hard, then this will be the channel you'll listen to. You can also join our forum and obtain some goodies like soundbanks, DJ packs and other wonderful stuff.We have live Djs from around the globe playing all sorts of music genres, so you're sure to find something you like. We also promote our Djs and the Pure Djs - Music Evolution website using the power of social networks, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and any other social network outlet.We also have a live chat area so that you can talk and share tips with one another other or you can just chat about general topics and get the chance to interact with the live Djs.Also! If you're stuck with your DJ setup then we can offer some support by remote access using Teamviewer. You will also need to have this free software installed. You can download it from here TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings