DJ/Presenter Seeking a Great Station for My Show and/or Specials

djmerk

I have a great new show which I'd like to bring to a station, with available slot(s). I have hosted a few shows and specials for several online stations and podcasts, and have extensive experience as a professional film/tv composer / performer / recording artist.

I should politely clarify that I am seeking a station which:

• Is licensed, meeting legal guidelines for streams which require it.

• Has a Website with a clean, professional appearance / layout / design and branding.

• Welcomes live and occasional pre-recorded shows.

• Does not require its DJs to use PC/Windows machines or software only.

• Allows its DJs to retain ownership of their shows.

• Has at least one open slot for electronic music, covering a wide range of subgenres and influences (sometimes dabbling in other music genres, when appropriate).

ABOUT MYSELF / THE SHOWS:

• I'm in the United States, and open to stations, internationally.

• I'm polite, professional, courteous, responsible, reliable, flexible, enthusiastic, and have a good sense of humor.

• Fairly flexible schedule for a regular live broadcast slot, but would like to occasionally prepare pre-recorded shows during busier times.

• A 1-hour slot would be great to start with, but would be open to 2-hour episodes. Potentially longer, later, if needed.

• Willing to start out with a limited run of specials/shows or jump right in, for the long term - your preference.

• The show, itself, is eclectic electronic, dealing with aspects of EDM I don't see covered very much elsewhere, and will potentially appeal to both electronic fans, as well as ones that don't typically listen to electronic stations/shows. I also have ideas for other specials and shows in other genres as time allows and/or your schedule is open.

• I have experience with DMCA/licensing rules and will comply, when assembling playlists and when on-air.

• May be able to pay a small sum of monthly/annual dues towards cost of hosting/licensing, or can, alternately, assist with building/revamping a Website (I specialize in Joomla), if other criteria are in place.

• Current broadcast-related equipment: Mac OS X, Radiologik DJ, Nicecast, Condenser Mic, Mic Preamp, original music theme songs, stingers and sound FX, Skype

• I will promote my show(s) and the station via my own Website, as well as social network accounts.

Thanks for reading. If your station is a match, or will be in the near future, I hope to hear from you.

Last edited:

nazif

interested

I have a great new show which I'd like to bring to a station, with available slot(s). I have hosted a few shows and specials for several online stations and podcasts, and have extensive experience as a professional film/tv composer / performer / recording artist.

I should politely clarify that I am seeking a station which:

• Is licensed, meeting legal guidelines for streams which require it.

• Has a Website with a clean, professional appearance / layout / design and branding.

• Welcomes live and occasional pre-recorded shows.

• Does not require its DJs to use PC/Windows machines or software only.

• Allows its DJs to retain ownership of their shows.

• Has at least one open slot for electronic music, covering a wide range of subgenres and influences (sometimes dabbling in other music genres, when appropriate).

ABOUT MYSELF / THE SHOWS:

• I'm in the United States, and open to stations, internationally.

• I'm polite, professional, courteous, responsible, reliable, flexible, enthusiastic, and have a good sense of humor.

• Fairly flexible schedule for a regular live broadcast slot, but would like to occasionally prepare pre-recorded shows during busier times.

• A 1-hour slot would be great to start with, but would be open to 2-hour episodes. Potentially longer, later, if needed.

• Willing to start out with a limited run of specials/shows or jump right in, for the long term - your preference.

• The show, itself, is eclectic electronic, dealing with aspects of EDM I don't see covered very much elsewhere, and will potentially appeal to both electronic fans, as well as ones that don't typically listen to electronic stations/shows. I also have ideas for other specials and shows in other genres as time allows and/or your schedule is open.

• I have experience with DMCA/licensing rules and will comply, when assembling playlists and when on-air.

• May be able to pay a small sum of monthly/annual dues towards cost of hosting/licensing, or can, alternately, assist with building/revamping a Website (I specialize in Joomla), if other criteria are in place.

• Current broadcast-related equipment: Mac OS X, Radiologik DJ, Nicecast, Condenser Mic, Mic Preamp, original music theme songs, stingers and sound FX, Skype

• I will promote my show(s) and the station via my own Website, as well as social network accounts.

Thanks for reading. If your station is a match, or will be in the near future, I hope to hear from you.
Radio BeatZ is a professional live international online radio(mainly hosted from Bangladesh). We use professional Icecast Server. We have DJs from various countries including USA, Bangladesh, Greece & Spain & more. We have a huge listener base. The award winning famous chat show "Europe Calling" is aired from our station! 8)

We need Djs (who are also presenter/not presenter) worldwide. Here we promise to give you a complete radio environment. We provide our DJ's:
# Full Sam Broadcaster Software (with licence) for free (worth $ 250).
# We highly pay heed to our dj's available time.
# Excellent exposure of our dj's show by promoting them on air & in the main bill board of our website.
# Professional Certificate if the Dj is able to satisfy us.
# Live SMS facility so that the dj's can get in touch with the listeners & to get their song requests.
And above all, We treat your DJ's like our family member.

All types of genres accepted. Shows can be live/ prerecorded. Age must be at least 15.

So give a shot! U WILL SURELY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE! :)

Apply here: http://www.tinyurl.com/radiobeatz-job

Or direct email us: job@radiobeatz.com

Nazif Mahbub
Station Manager
Radio BeatZ Ltd.
RadioBeatZ.com

oysterproject

Please get in touch

Hi we are a online station run by people with disabilities, we use internet radio as work experience, confidence building, social experience etc for people with a wide range of disabilities. It would be great to have someone from outside the UK contributing to our work and I am sure our people would find it really exciting to know they had a link across the Atlantic. We are Mac based and IT literate, we are also trialling a remote DJ system which would allow you to log in for your slot and go live based on username and password. Ideally we would like to run a show with your musical choices in the evening our local time but would be flexible as we really want live shows where possible. Check out our web page Radio Lewes Our charity is the Oyster Project and it is fully UK registered and managed, our radio has current PRS and PPL licences and compliant. Best to email me direct at admin@oysterproject.org.uk John :)