DJ Wants Friday Night Show Time

Jordan Brace

Hi, I had got all this sorted for last night, but they said midweek I'd have someone there to turn off auto DJ... No one turned up from the management to do this, so I had to think fast and get the show out to those who I asked to tune in. Here's the link: Jordan Brace - Exclusivo - Try again, shall we? | Mixcloud - Re-think radio

I've been producing hip hop for over a year now, under the name Exclusivo (Was also a MC for a while), and I am very passionate about it, and this is shown in the type of music I play too. I have a few ideas on where I want to go with the show:

I'm from the UK and so would like a time between 9-12 pm on a Friday night, preferably a 2 hour show. I had planned last week to have a friend of mine co host the show with me, but he said he couldn't make it.
In the future I would like to incorporate scratches into my show to give it an extra(when I feel ready), unique touch, that you'd only find on a few XM Radio stations in the US. I would also like to introduce segments aimed at the listeners, to get in touch with the show for special competitions. Also, for the first few weeks, I would like to pre-record, due to the issues I had last night, it was stressful... And hopefully it will be less stressful if I took the nerves out of the job for the first few weeks.

You can contact me on e-mail at exclusivo@live.co.uk with subject heading please being: 'Radio Station Wants DJ'. I get a lot of e-mail off rappers and producers, so it would be really appreciated if you could help me out by identifying what your concerns are. I probably won't check this thread often so please e-mail me, rather than reply.