DJ with One Hour Indie show looking for homes

Simon Adams

Hello,

I have started to produce a new one hour indie show called the Indie Rehab Hour, which is modern & classic indie (think of a low budget XFM show) and was wondering if anyone would like to pick it up for play.

Can change the idents and jingles for diffrent stations or am more than willing to do live shows as well.

Get back to me with any suggestions if your intrested

Cheers

kinetic

Interested

Hello, we at Kinetic Radio would be interested in this. Do you have an entire 1 hour recorded show we can listen to? Would your show be weekly? Thanks.

DJ-Cuppy

Please send me a mini show clip about 10 mins long to radio.rsm@aol.co.uk owner of radio rsm radiorsm

Many Thanks
Dj Cuppy
Management

Hello,

I have started to produce a new one hour indie show called the Indie Rehab Hour, which is modern & classic indie (think of a low budget XFM show) and was wondering if anyone would like to pick it up for play.

Can change the idents and jingles for diffrent stations or am more than willing to do live shows as well.

Cheers

scottyd

Rock Bandom Radio

If your still looking to do a show give us a shout my friend Rock Bandom Radio
We just got featured station of the month on Streamfinder. We are UK based and fully licensed.

Gregg Allen

Party 934 is looking for unique, forward-thinking individuals to remotely-produce independent and non-traditional radio programs. No experience is required as training is provided. This position is remote in nature and a presence in our office is not required - in other words, all of our on-air personalities stream their programs from home.

Candidates will be programming and presenting of an exciting, entertaining, and informative radio program that you create. It could be music, talk, or a little bit of both. At Party 934, we allow our personalities to have a personality; the station takes a hand-off approach to programming, and thus, on-air personalities have near complete creative control.

Our parent organization, The Freeform Radio Initiative, is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization. Thus, all our broadcasts are commercial free. Unlike other stations, we do not charge any fees to our on-air personalities, or to the thousands of independent musical artists featured 24/7 on Party 934.

If you are interested in this position and getting your voice heard on the air, please send a letter of interest to dan@party934.com. In the meantime, feel free to visit our website - www.party934.com

Hello there I am the Station Manager for Radio Airwaves and I have seen your post.

I am currently seeking deejays to join my Station. We are an eclectic radio station
we currently sit in a few channels on the mirc chat program.

We have twitter accounts
FB accounts and advertise on many forums.

If you wish to discuss joining my channel please send me a friend request
to Luke_tequilla on skype.

Thank you.

Hello,

Cheers