DJ's and Presenters wanted for time slots

Mikey Daniel's

Hi guys.

if your interested in becoming a radio presenter and want to reach the listeners with your music then get - in-touch with me today we have a limited time slots for your shows so the first 10 presenters must send us a 30 min demo and email me and cv and we will send you an application form Via email to you. thanks and good luck. and it is an unpaid radio station but hopefully that will change in time.

Email Address: spectrumfm1@hotmail.com

telabadmanwot

Hi guys.

if your interested in becoming a radio presenter and want to reach the listeners with your music then get - in-touch with me today we have a limited time slots for your shows so the first 10 presenters must send us a 30 min demo and email me and cv and we will send you an application form Via email to you. thanks and good luck. and it is an unpaid radio station but hopefully that will change in time.

Email Address: spectrumfm1@hotmail.com

How many listeners do your shows reach?

Its very odd asking for personal information (a cv) for an unpaid, volunteer position.

Mikey Daniel's

Hi guys

We are looking for more presenters to do more shows for us here at spectrum radio I'v female or Male ? and we have 20,232 listeners tuning into us on spectrum radio ? but we want to reach the limits and we need fresh DJ presenters who can bring different shows as we are looking for a talk show host.

Mayedd

Hi guys

We are looking for more presenters to do more shows for us here at spectrum radio I'v female or Male ? and we have 20,232 listeners tuning into us on spectrum radio ? but we want to reach the limits and we need fresh DJ presenters who can bring different shows as we are looking for a talk show host.
Over 20,000 listeners!! Struth and I thought my station was doing well!! The cost of over 20,000 simultaneous streams must cost you a fortune!! Well done!

telabadmanwot

Hi guys

sounds good Mickey Daniel's, my show goes out to 180,000 weekly listeners, your 20,000 brings me nicely up to my goal for the year (a beautiful 6 months early) i will send you an email and we can chat about what you need.

all the best
ez

telabadmanwot

£14.00 a month for 20,000 simultaneous streams!!!!! Point me in your hosts direction!!!!!!

seeing as this forum is hosted by an internet radio hosting site, its probably unwise to be promoting other services. But i dont think its the same kind of service you are using at all edd. did u get the email i sent to edd@a1radio.co.uk about hosting a show yesterday? is that your correct email address?

Last edited:

Mayedd

seeing as this forum is hosted by an internet radio hosting site, its probably unwise to be promoting other services. But i dont think its the same kind of service you are using at all edd. did u get the email i sent to edd@a1radio.co.uk about hosting a show yesterday? is that your correct email address?
Just checked again and I don't think I did get anything from you.
Please try again!!