DJs read

DJ RAY

i have a chat site for dj who have listeners to set up his/her radio on it so you can chat with members while you dj, all you have to do is invite your listeners
free to join lots of things there for folks to have fun..AUDIO and VIDEO
EMAIL: contact@gr8chats.com

DJ RAY

Resurrect the dead. Your trying to get people to download Adobe Flash Player which was retired in December 2020.
It was also banned by all major browsers back then for it's insecurities.
The link on your site to Avant browser is also blocked as an insecure download. Thought you should know.
I wish you best of luck...
you dont know what you talking about//avant uc and flash browser have adobe flash, know the facts before you start talking

JamminJames66

you dont know what you talking about//avant uc and flash browser have adobe flash, know the facts before you start talking
I can tell you as a Radio Owner who has over 30 years experience. Chrome will not allow Adobe Flash Player. I know what I am talking about as does Sonic. We both have been doing this for numerous years. Good luck with your chat room as Sonic makes the best one there is.

JamminJames66

Everyone stop falling for stations who claim to be an Internet Radio Station. Join a professional Radio Station with its own Roku TV Channel. Join a station where its owner has over years experience being a DJ on the Armed Forces Radio Network. We are a fully licensed Radio Station (ASCAP, SOCAN, BMI, SONY) that is legally able to stream music any music. We also receive Concert Tickets to give away on air. Love to have you here. Contact us today:
james@totalmixxradio.org
drjcalcote@totalmixxradio.org