Dj's Wanted For Global-sounds

global-sounds

Hi There , Im setting up an internet radio station again after having few years out im looking for dj's to join us and have a regular slot if you think you have what it takes to be a dj on our station then this ad is for you , please have a look at our website its not fully finished yet but i need some more ideas im looking for a assit manager and also some staff to help me run and get this station bigger and better

if your interested please email me

website www.global-sounds.co.uk

email info@global-sounds.co.uk

Last edited:

cr004k1137

craigrobbins

hello i have been mixing drum & bass for 15 years and would defo be interested in a slot:) i have attached a demo using 3 decks thanks from craig .

Attachments

• 3deckmix_0.mp3
    2.4 MB · Views: 921

paul

Hi

I do a show called The Blue Room. I've been on a previous internet station until it had to close. My show plays all kinds of very alternative stuff, old and new, including folk, reggae, 80's Indie, Ambient Dub, Ambient House, Shoegaze, Psych. Minimal chat, it's about the music.

Would this be what you're looking for?

Paul

cr004k1137

Hi

I do a show called The Blue Room. I've been on a previous internet station until it had to close. My show plays all kinds of very alternative stuff, old and new, including folk, reggae, 80's Indie, Ambient Dub, Ambient House, Shoegaze, Psych. Minimal chat, it's about the music.

Would this be what you're looking for?

Paul

hello mate i mix drum and bass do u play that on your station?