Dj's Wanted for multi-genre radio and forum.

Noobs

It's All about Music Forum and Radio is seeking volunteer DJs. IAAM is a multi genre Forum and Radio station. Has its own stream and seeks individuals who have a passion for music. IAAM is a fun and informative forum on all things music.

Must join IAAM at It's All About Music - For Those Who Love Music (TM) be an active member for two weeks prior to going live. Although we are not that strict in terms of what is played or the slots selected we do take it seriously and want the Dj's to take it seriously. Applicant must have at least 6 months Internet DJ Experience. For further details contact James@itsallabutmusic.net.

You can also reach myself (Noobs) or the admin Taz on It's All About Music - For Those Who Love Music (TM).

Deejays Wanted

Greetings,

I am very interested in your radion station and would like to be considered as an DJ.

I have been an online deejays for about two years and am currently a station mangaer for an internet radio station.

I play rnb, soul, doowop, soft rock, pop bit of country.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Noobs

Very cool, good to hear from you mate. Do me a favor and sign up here • Portal. Then send a PM to the admin Taz that your interested in Djing for us. I would help set up you right now but im a bit under the weather so just tell him i sent you his way to talk about Djing for IAAM. :)

Cheers,
James (Dj Anubis/Noobs)