Djs wanted for online radio !

HI THERE
Were a online radio station who looking for new djs lots of slots mon- fri ( djs must have sam3 or 4 or winamp to dj for us )
if you are intrested please email us here musicaftermusic@live.co.uk
with what kind of music you play, days and hours you can do , and last of all if and what exp you may have .

thanks look forward to hearing from all buding djs outthere

MUSIC AFTER MUSIC TEAM :)

roger

djs wanted

hi there i noticed you are looking for djs i own my own mobile disco i do my own djing i have been a dj for 2yrs now i would be interested in the position you are advertising i am available on monday& wendsday evenings i look forward to hearing from you roger

Deejays wanted

Hi there,

I am interested in applying to be a deejay with your station.

I have been a deejay online for two years and am currently a Station Manager for an online station.

I can do slots which are normally 11pm onwards if that would suit you.

I play RnB, soul some motown, doowop and soft rock.

I look forward to hearing from you.

hi there i noticed you are looking for djs i own my own mobile disco i do my own djing i have been a dj for 2yrs now i would be interested in the position you are advertising i am available on monday& wendsday evenings i look forward to hearing from you roger
Hi roger have you had any experience on djing on the internet if so please emial us at musicaftermusic@live.co.uk with the sort of music you play and what hours and day you would be able to do if we were to give you a job

kwradio

Kentucky Weed Radio - Looking for DJ's and Morning Show

Post edited and removed by KWRadio

Last edited: