EDM Dj looking for a radio station

Sheikh

Hi there, my name is DjSheikh and I am a 17 year old Dj. I mix Electro and Progressive house and Trance and Hardstyle. I am looking for some air time on a show, non pay. I have had experience with some websites and shows in the past. I require some promotion and I would have to send (email) my mix. I always make my mixes with a certain energy level and imagine what the dance floor would look like if I were to play that track.
If you would like to check out any of my recent mixes, here is a link: Kiyan Sheikh | Mixcloud

-Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon

Broad Radio

We've been looking for you!

Hey DjSheikh,
We're very impressed and we want you! Broad Radio is run by an experienced team of young people. Broad Radio is a fast growing internet radio station which will soon be launching an Apparel Store & Record Label.

If you are interested & want to find out more, go over to Broad Radio DJ Application Form/ and fill in the application, we'll get back to you and process it as soon as possible!

Have a good day,

Regards,
Broad Radio Exec's

telabadmanwot

I always make my mixes with a certain energy level and imagine what the dance floor would look like if I were to play that track.

Hey Sheikh,
Try your best to get a few live DJ spots to practice at, it will help LOADS with your mixing and you wont have to imagine what the dance floor is doing. After over a decade of club DJing, im still surprised what hits and what doesn't, its great to have a regular club spot to test out new tracks on before dropping them on a radio audience.

Keep it up

DanG

Hi,

Beat By Beat Radio are looking for EDM Djs male and female. We also provide 100% free DJ/Producer tools.

Beat By Beat Radio is a free EDM Dj site where bedroom to pro Dj's can perform a live set to an online audience streaming audio and webcam via Livestream or ShoutCast (audio only). Anyone can register for free and become a Dj as long as they have equipment to mix and have a line-in feed to their PC or laptop, and of course be able to mix.We also welcome producers to Beat By beat Radio. We have a range of free tools for you guys! Such as acapellas, instrumentals, sample packs, midi files, multitrack stems and even vsti's and plugins for all DAW's. So basically we offer everything for your music needs all under one roof. If you have anything to share with us feel free to post them in the download sections on the community forum. If you don’t have time to post, please send them to me and I will do the honours for you. So join today and become a family member. If you would like to become a DJ today you can apply

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Sheikh,
Try your best to get a few live DJ spots to practice at, it will help LOADS with your mixing and you wont have to imagine what the dance floor is doing. After over a decade of club DJing, im still surprised what hits and what doesn't, its great to have a regular club spot to test out new tracks on before dropping them on a radio audience.

Keep it up

good advice, but at age 17 Sheikh may not be able to legally enter licensed premises yet (appears minimum age is 19 where he lives in Canada).

Individual venues may also have different permitted age ranges (agreed with the licensing authority), for instance a local pub here does host live music events where age 16 upwards is allowed, but they have to do a extra risk assessment on their licensing paperwork to prove the younger people are safe. Its not as easy as it once was to blag your way into night time venues without age ID (I've been carded fairly recently when I was in my late 30s, but the security guard at the club was the same one at the promoters day job and he pointed out that I was a few years older than him!)