Experienced DJ looking for work

mattselften

Evening all,

I am an experienced DJ playing music of many different genres. These being: dance, electro, house, garage, top 40, urban, hip hop, rap, RnB, indie, EDM. Looking for a station with NO sub fees as I am a student and can't afford it :'( however willing to fulfill the job! Please comment for more info if needed!

Thanks

Matt

twelch1980

We are looking for people who would be interested in voice tracking for us. All software is provided. No need to have to provide music or produce anything. Spend 1 hour recording some breaks and let the software we have on this end do the rest. Quick simple easy and very professional.

We are quickly growing and in search of DJs. Mornings. Afternoons. Weekends. Whatever works for you.

Drop me a line.

Troy.welch@965thex.com

Www.965thex.com

Troy

Evening all,

I am an experienced DJ playing music of many different genres. These being: dance, electro, house, garage, top 40, urban, hip hop, rap, RnB, indie, EDM. Looking for a station with NO sub fees as I am a student and can't afford it :'( however willing to fulfill the job! Please comment for more info if needed!

Thanks

Matt

Hello there I am the Station Manager for Radio Airwaves and I have seen your post.

I am currently seeking deejays to join my Station. We are an eclectic radio station
we currently sit in a few channels on the mirc chat program.

We have twitter accounts
FB accounts and advertise on many forums.

If you wish to discuss joining my channel please send me a friend request
to Luke_tequilla on skype.

Thank you.

We are looking for people who would be interested in voice tracking for us. All software is provided. No need to have to provide music or produce anything. Spend 1 hour recording some breaks and let the software we have on this end do the rest. Quick simple easy and very professional.

We are quickly growing and in search of DJs. Mornings. Afternoons. Weekends. Whatever works for you.

Drop me a line.

Troy.welch@965thex.com

Www.965thex.com

Troy