Experienced DJ!

Hi,

I am looking for a radio station to work for which is dedicated and has a good fan base. I am available to present any time meaning I'm very flexible. I use SAM Broadcaster with a condenser microphone and have a big collection of music from the 60's till present. I have presented on-line for seven years and for a year at my local community radio station.

If you feel I have what your looking for, get in touch. I can send a demo to you upon request. My contact details are below. You can reply to this thread also as I will keep checking back.

E-mail: ollz2009@hotmail.co.uk
Mobile: 07598937259 (text only)
MSN: ollz@muslim.com

Thanks,

Oliver Green

ISponge

Hello, after reading what you have posted i can proudly say twixedfm is for you!
We are not very popular and we are requiring alot of DJ's, but there are managment jobs open aswell and we need people to fill all of our job positions, please head over to : TwixedFM
And follow our Job link.
Thanks - Scott.

Droppped you an e-mail, hope to hear from you soon!

I have e-mailed you back because I missed the phone call. I hope to speak to you soon.

Hello, after reading what you have posted i can proudly say twixedfm is for you!
We are not very popular and we are requiring alot of DJ's, but there are managment jobs open aswell and we need people to fill all of our job positions, please head over to : TwixedFM
And follow our Job link.
Thanks - Scott.

Thanks for the offer, but your website is not for me. I would like a popular radio to work for because of the seven years experience in I have gained. Also, you should not say a website is for someone and then say it's not very popular. The applicant will turn away without even having to think about it!