Experienced fm jock looking to dj for you

A.J. Mizes

Hey everyone--how's it goin'?

My name is A.J.--and I'm from California in the US---I've had some on-air internet and FM DJ experience---and changed careers and want to internet DJ now in my spare time! I've done Top 40, Adult Alternative, Rock and Indie formats before.

I have SAM Broadcaster ready to go---and can also help make spots/jingles for your station!

Do you have any open slots right now?

Thanks much and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
A.J.

Get back asap

Irishsea Media‘s 'RADIOlarne' is currently on the look out for presenters. You must have:
• a Microphone (medium/high quality)• Music • Access to SAM or similar• confidence
You will get:
Our Jingle/ ID packageAccess to our social network pages
If you are interested please email me at join@radiolarne.co.ukThanks!
studio@radiolarne.co.uk 02895 814656
We are also looking for people to do other roles in the life of the station, get in touch!

FrankFM

Hi Lewis,

I have just sent you a message to your email address,

Frank

Irishsea Media‘s 'RADIOlarne' is currently on the look out for presenters. You must have:
• a Microphone (medium/high quality)• Music • Access to SAM or similar• confidence
You will get:
Our Jingle/ ID packageAccess to our social network pages
If you are interested please email me at join@radiolarne.co.ukThanks!
studio@radiolarne.co.uk 02895 814656
We are also looking for people to do other roles in the life of the station, get in touch!

RNRDroid

My name is A.J.--and I'm from California in the US---I've had some on-air internet and FM DJ experience---and changed careers and want to internet DJ now in my spare time! I've done Top 40, Adult Alternative, Rock and Indie formats before.

I have SAM Broadcaster ready to go---and can also help make spots/jingles for your station!

Best,
A.J.

Hey A.J.

Have you found a gig yet? If not consider Rock Nation Radio We are a Classic / Hard Rock station. Have a look around the site, tune in to hear the quality & email me if you are interested.

Andy 'Droid' DeBroux
Owner / Program Director
Rock Nation Radio Network
droid@rocknationradio.com
www.rocknationradio.com

Last edited:

Laser558

Still Looking?

Hi AJ
We are still looking for US / Canadian presenters who can submit weekly shows to air.

Laser 558 started in 1984 broadcasting in the AM Band from a ship in the North Sea called the MV Communicator. It brought a new lease of life to the UK causing mayhem for the authorities and shaking up the bland, dull UK radio industry. The DJ's we're all US / Canadian providing a slick sounding pop station with the strap line, "your never more than a minute away from the music". The DJ's had short voice links every 2 or 3 tracks as the format focused on music from the chart and some oldies mixed in.

For more information about Laser 558's past go here

Go here to listen to some original recordings:

What we are looking for:

• US Bill Board Top 20 show
  • General CHR / AC Formatted shows with short links with at least 15 80's songs per hour
  • CHR / AC 80s Show 1 or 2 Hours
  • Sixties Sunday 2 Hour Show

Requirements:

*US/Canadian voice with natural sounds, not too much 'Jocky'

*One or more shows per week

The Laser558.co.uk stream will also be airing shows to Europe / USA from late January 2014 so a good opportunity to get some fan mail from around the world.

If you are interested, please email studio@laser558.co.uk explaining your programme idea and if possible some a short recording of your voice. No unedited shows, we want to hear YOU!

Thanks
Rob

SHROCK

Best,
A.J.

AJ - This is Jim Santora from SH ROCK. We are always looking for DJ's to bring to our team. Send me an e-mail at jim@shmusicmedia.com to discuss you coming over and rocking out with us.....

Thanks,

Jim Santora
SH ROCK
Welcome To SH ROCK - Home