Experienced Presenter looking for a position!

Hello,

I'm Oliver Green, 20, from England. I am currently looking to broadcast for an internet radio station new or old as the radio stations I currently work at are not giving me the satisfaction of radio. With seven years radio experience working with new different on numerous online radio stations and my local community radio station which I volunteered at for over a year. I'm into pretty much any genre of music as it is what the listener wants, not the presenter - A variety of music! I use SAM3 Broadcaster with a condenser microphone and pop shield with over 5000 songs new and old. I am available all week in the evenings and I like to present live, not pre-record if aloud.

If you would like any information on myself including a demo, drop me an e-mail to 'ollz2009@hotmail.co.uk' or give me a call on '07598937259'. You can reply to the thread if it is easier for you.

Thanks,

Oliver

Crazy Radio

Hi

My name is Shaun Moore, I'm Head of Programmes at Crazy Radio (Crazy Radio)

We are an online radio station and are currently looking for new shows to add to our schedule,

I would be interested in broadcasting your shows, .

If your interested get back to me,

Email: radioshaun2011@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Shaun

streamlinefm

hi olly feel free to get in touch with us we want djs/presenters with lots of music especially in the uk i have emailed you and will text you as well
or just go to streamlinefm.net and click the contact page