Experienced radio DJ looking for a new show. Demo available

Kenny Burt

Hi All,
I have a lot of experience broadcasting live until recently I did a show every Saturday morning on a community radio station I helped start. I have recently moved back to London so can no longer do my show so looking for a new slot. I was thinking of starting my own station but if anyone needs a DJ let me know. My show is soul, jazz and funk both classic rare groove and new soul. I have posted a few of my shows on mix cloud so if interested let me know and I can send you the link. I can do a live show or record on a weekly basis a couple of times a week.

Recorded direct show

Hi Kenny ! would you be intrested in doing a recorded direct show for one station ? let us know , cheers steve

Last edited:
Recorded show

Hi Kenny ! thank you for your reply back , have you got a demo of any of the shows you have done in the past we could take a listen too ?

Chitown303radio

Rare Grooves and Soul

Hello,

I am looking for DJs to fill time slots. VRDO - Your Variety Station is multiple formatted with both automated music and live DJs. The station is also licensed
and owned by me. I am seeking DJs of the following genres: Metal, Rap, Hip Hop, JPOP, KPOP, Variety, Rock and Country. On top of my normal Metal radio show, I also
do a show on sundays called "Sunday at the movies" Which is 2 hours of movie soundtracks and scores. So there's no limit to show format. There's a DJ application
and schedule on the website: www.vrdoradio.com

And if possible I'd like to have you live instead of pre-recorded.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Brandon "Raven"
VRDO - Your Variety Station - Owner

OldiesDJ

RE : Soul Show

Hi All,
I have a lot of experience broadcasting live until recently I did a show every Saturday morning on a community radio station I helped start. I have recently moved back to London so can no longer do my show so looking for a new slot. I was thinking of starting my own station but if anyone needs a DJ let me know. My show is soul, jazz and funk both classic rare groove and new soul. I have posted a few of my shows on mix cloud so if interested let me know and I can send you the link. I can do a live show or record on a weekly basis a couple of times a week.

I'm looking for a 70's classic soul show ( at least 2 hours long and LIVE only ) if your interested.
We are a prominent Oldies but goodies station on the web. HUGE community , interviews with MAJOR celebrities , state of the art chat and legally licensed.

Please let me know if interested.

John

Hi All,
I'm very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmaail.com