Experienced Radio Presenter looking for a new position!

Hello,

I'm Oliver Green, 20, from England. I am currently looking to broadcast for an internet radio station new or old as the radio stations I currently work at are not giving me the satisfaction of radio. With seven years radio experience working with new different on numerous online radio stations and my local community radio station which I volunteered at for over a year. I'm into pretty much any genre of music as it is what the listener wants, not the presenter - A variety of music! I use SAM3 Broadcaster with a condenser microphone and pop shield with over 5000 songs new and old. I am available all week in the evenings and I like to present live, not pre-record if aloud.

If you would like any information on myself including a demo, drop me an e-mail to 'ollz2009@hotmail.co.uk' or give me a call on '07598937259'. Do reply to the thread also if you cannot to any of the above.

Thanks,

Oliver

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm Oliver Green, 20, from England. I am currently looking to broadcast for an internet radio station new or old as the radio stations I currently work at are not giving me the satisfaction of radio. With seven years radio experience working with new different on numerous online radio stations and my local community radio station which I volunteered at for over a year. I'm into pretty much any genre of music as it is what the listener wants, not the presenter - A variety of music! I use SAM3 Broadcaster with a condenser microphone and pop shield with over 5000 songs new and old. I am available all week in the evenings and I like to present live, not pre-record if aloud.

If you would like any information on myself including a demo, drop me an e-mail to 'ollz2009@hotmail.co.uk' or give me a call on '07598937259'. Do reply to the thread also if you cannot to any of the above.

Thanks,

Oliver
I'm very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com