Fatal error

Apolloradiouk

HI guys

I'm getting an error message evrytime I try to look at my stats, I click on view statistics, then listeners, but when I then select the drop down box at the bottom to show all, I get the following message...
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3682983 bytes) in /var/www/cp.internet-radio.org.uk/html/class_Template.php on line 0

I've tried the same process on two different laptops (one Vista and one XP) and an XP PC and the same happens on all. It's been happening for the past week.

Can you help?

Thanks
Rab Brogan
Apollo Radio UK

Last edited:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Rab

That is strange. We just logged in and loaded them up fine. Could you tell us how to replicate this ? Is it a certain part of the stats that does it ? A time of day ?

We will look into this for you.

Apolloradiouk

HI

It's happenning when I'm selecting the drop down menu in the stats / Listeners section to show all.
I tried Firefox and Internet explorer 6 on an XP PC and also both browsers on an XP laptop and a Vista laptop.

It seems to only happen in the statistics section, I went in again to get a screenshot for you but it happened as soon as I entered the Statistics section this time.
THis is a link to the page I get, not sure if it'll show the same on your side though....
Radio Server Control Panel

Thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have fixed the problem. You shouldn't see that message again. It was related to our php configuration on that server. Apologies for the inconvenience.