Firefox reports phising

MiVo

When I click on "Server administration" in the Radio Server Control Panel, Firefox reports ip address 77.92.68.221 as a reported phising site, Internet Explorer doesn't come up with this..

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Yeah its the IP (77.92.68.221) which is causing the problem. As i said before we have requested this be removed from their list but we are still waiting on their response. In the meantime if you have this issue replace all mention of

77.92.68.221 with cp.internet-radio.org.uk and it wont bring an error.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have submitted several requests to have this removed but we are still waiting on google. It might help if some of you wouldnt mind requesting to have it removed by selecting 'This is not a web forgery'. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

MaxDance.co.uk

Hi,
Still seems to be doing this even using cp.internet... and shoutcast.internet...

Will this get sorted soon as it is a big pain in the back side...

Regards,
Juan @MaxDance

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Juan

We still have a problem with it via IP and we have submitted several reports to no avail. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the google / firefox gods on this one and it appears to be a waiting game. Are you sure its doing it on the hostname ? We have tested serveral machines and we dont get the problem when not using the IP. We also modified the internal link in the control panel a while ago to reference the hostname instead of IP which means nobody should be seeing this anymore.

Could any other users confirm wether they have this forgery still coming up under the hostnamed link ? i.e. without the IP in the URL.