FREE Custom Radio Jingles

Cheap Radio Jingles is offering free, fully produced, custom radio imaging. Email me through this contact form with your script, putting INTERNET RADIO FORUM as the subject and I'll get your audio to you as soon as I can. I sell imaging and obviously, paid work comes first.

Conditions:
One jingle per person.
The jingle must not exceed 10 seconds.

If you'd like a longer piece of audio, here's a 10% off coupon: IR10. Enter it on the order form to get 10% off any custom audio.

Home - Cheap Radio Jingles

Imaging

Hi there ! have you got any samples of your imaging you have done . We produce & create ids jingles promos adverts sung jingle etc & might beable to work with you on stuff . Let us know . Cheers steve

Cheap Radio Jingles is offering free, fully produced, custom radio imaging. Email me through this contact form with your script, putting INTERNET RADIO FORUM as the subject and I'll get your audio to you as soon as I can. I sell imaging and obviously, paid work comes first.

Conditions:
One jingle per person.

If you'd like a longer piece of audio, here's a 10% off coupon: IR10. Enter it on the order form to get 10% off any custom audio.

Calhon

Conditions:
One jingle per person.

Hi, I know this is after along time but I really want a jingle, please: Your listening to A K A Radio!

Are their fx in the background? If you dont usually can you please do that also? Thanks