Free pre-licenced music available

Petex

Hi folks

Newbie here.

I know very little about internet radio but need to know more.

First question...

As a label we have acces to a considerable amount of good music in various genres. Is this of any interest to your station? We can make up pre-recorded shows, give you access to our catalogue, do one off promotions with free CDs to give away etc. etc., perhaps even do some formal advertising alongside these things.

But as yet I haven't got a handle on what stations might want from us.

We would only deal with stations that deal with music licencing properly. All our music would be pre-cleared with no licence necessary.

I'd like to chat about the way stations use music and what they are looking for.

Pete

DJ Richie D

Hi I am the Station Owner of BroadStar Radio.

Our genre covers music from the 1920s to today.

We are a family station with the minimum age of 13.

We have a show named The BandStand plus various others.

However we do not cater for listeners of trance, rap or garage.

Last edited:

Petex

Hi Richie

I'll check out your station.

Sounds like you use a lot of music.

Do you want any music from us? Can you help us promote it? Can you use pre-recorded shows featuring our music? Studio acoustic sessions and interviews with artists? Anything?

Or are you already drowning in too much good music?

Excuse me for being naive about this. I'm only just beginning to look at internet radio.

DJ Richie D

Hi Richie

I'll check out your station.

Sounds like you use a lot of music.

Do you want any music from us? Can you help us promote it? Can you use pre-recorded shows featuring our music? Studio acoustic sessions and interviews with artists? Anything?

Or are you already drowning in too much good music?

Excuse me for being naive about this. I'm only just beginning to look at internet radio.

Do you have an example of the music we can have a listen too?

Otherwise we can use pre recorded shows and interviews with artists would be very interesting.

Petex

Thank you. You've anwered my question. It'll take me a while to be ready but I hope to be getting back to you about this with a family-friendly idea or two later ...

Cheers
Pete